Voter Id Online Form Details 2017
Important Documents Requirement to apply for the Card –
1. Passport Size photo of the candidate
2. Age Proof certificate
3. Candidate’s Address proof
Location – All Indian Citizen can apply for the Voter ID Card
How to Fill Voter ID Online Form 2017 –
1. Go to the official website of National Voters’ Services Portal – nvsp.in
2. New Candidates should click on “Apply Online for registration of new voter”
*Candidates already registered and having any other problem may choose another link mentioned at the home page of the website.
3. Then fill your State Name and Consituency.
4. After that candidate should fill the detail information required in the form and after filling up full information candidate should submit the form.
5. After full registration process candidates will get their Voter ID card at their residential address within the certain time frame.
All the Citizens fulfilled the age limitation to apply for voter id card i.e. age of 18 years they must apply for the online application form and be the part to give the vote for the country.