UPSC Exam Syllabus 2017
More details about UPSC IAR Pre Mains Syllabus 2017:-
Name of the organization:- Union Public Service Commission
Post Name: – Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017
Name of the services:-
Indian Defence Accounts Service
India P&T Accounts and Finance Service
Indian Audit & Account Service
Indian Administrative Service
Indian Foreign Service
Indian Revenue Service
Indian Revenue Service and many more
Total number of vacancy:- 980 seats are vacant
Selection Mode:- Pre Exam, Mains Exam and Interview will be the mode of selection.
Syllabus Pattern for UPSC IAS Pre Mains 2017:-
1. Examination will be conducted in two parts Part A will be Preliminary Exam and Part B will be Mains Exam.
2. Job hunter who will be clear these two parts will be called for interview.
3. Both exams shall combine of 02 compulsory papers of 200 marks each.
4. The question paper will be in both sets i.e. English and Hindi.
5. Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions will be asked)
6. Minimum 33% qualifying marks is required for General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam.
7. Job hunter will be getting 02 hours for giving exam but in case of blind candidates and those who are suffering with Locomotor Disability and Cerebral Palsy will be given extra time period of 20 mins for each examination.
8. Job hunter can also visit official website upsc.gov.in for any clarification