UGC NET July 2018 Notification Details
Name of the organization
Central Board of Secondary Education
Name of the Examination
National Eligibility Test, July 2018
Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellow
Name of the subjects
Philosophy, Psychology, Economics, Political Science, Commerce, Education, Sociology, History, Anthropology, Social work and many more
Job hunters must have passed or must be doing Post Graduation in relevant discipline with minimum 55% mark secured from a reputed University or Institution or equivalent qualification
Application Fee for UGC NET July 2018
UR have to submit application fee for Rs.1000/-, OBC have to submit application fee for Rs.500/- and SC/ST/PH have to submit application fee for Rs.250/- through challan form or online mode.
For JRF max age should be 30 yrs as on 01st Jan, 2018 and for NET max age limit is not announced.
How to apply for UGC NET July 2018
1. Applicants can log on to the official website cbsenet.nic.in for submission of their application form through online mode
2. Chose the relevant link for applying by online mode.
3. Fill the application form with correct information
4. Upload scan documents of signature and photo
5. Take a print out of online submitted application form for further use.