South Indian bank 2017 Notification Details
South Indian Bank
All over India will be the work location for selected job hunters
More information related to this vacancy
Job hunters can fill up the application form for the offered post of Probationary Clerk
Total no of posts
There are 468 posts available for applying by the job hunters against this vacancy.
Job hunters must have completed 10th class or 12th class and Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized Board/University with minimum 60% marks.
Job hunters maximum age should be 26 years as on 31-12-2017
Rs. 11765-31540/- pm will be the pay band for selected job hunters against this vacancy.
Written test and interview will be the process of selection for job hunters.
UR have to submit application fee for Rs.600/- and SC/ST have to submit application fee for Rs.150/- through online mode
How to apply against this vacancy
1) Job hunters can submit online application form from the official website southindianbank.com
2) Hit on “Career” button and then click on “Recruitment of Probationary Clerk”link
3) Press on “Apply Online”option
4) All the details must be filled in correct manner
5) Scan documents of signature and photo must be uploaded
6) Take a print out of online form for further correspondence..