SBI Result Details 2017
Details of Examination:
Post Name – Special Management Executive (SME)
Total Number of Posts – 554 Posts
Age Limit –
For SME MMGS III – 25 to 40 Years and
For SME MMGS II – 25 to 35 Years
Educational Qualification – CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA Finance from the recognized University or Institute.
Mode of Examination Conducted: – Online Examination
Status of Examination: Result Declared
How to Check SBI Result 2017 –
Job hunters are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
1. At the first step, Job hunters are suggested to go to the official website of the State Bank of India – sbi.co.in
2. Now Job hunters will be redirected to home page of the State Bank of India Recruitment, where “Career” link denoted at the right side of the page. Click on it.
3. Now go for the concern link of examination held: Special Management Trainee: Online Exam Result (held on 18th June 2017)
4. After click on the link Job hunters will get the list of selected candidates in the examination in the pdf format.
5. Check your result and selected Job hunters must wait for the further recruitment procedure updatation.
6. Job hunters can take the print out of their result and for the sake of convenience keep the hard copy of it, for the future use.
Job hunters selected in the examination will get notification for the further recruitment procedure via mail or on registered mobile number.