RRC 2018 Notification Details
Railway Recruitment Cell
All over India will be the job location for appointed job hunters for this vacancy.
More relevant information about RRC Recruitment 2018
Job hunters can fill application form for Group D posts such as Helper in Electrical / Mechanical / Engineering / Signal & Telecommunication departments, Porters, Gateman, Points man, Track Maintainer and many other.
Job hunters must be Matric passed or ITI passed in similar trade from a recognized Board/Institution or any other equally marked qualification
Number of posts – 62907
18 yrs min and 31 yrs max as on 01-07-2018 should be the age limit for applying job hunters.
Payment can be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking, etc.
Online exam and written exam will be the process of selection for applying job hunters.
Process of applying
Job hunters interested for applying against this recruitment can submit their online application form from below specified steps:
1. Open the official website of RRC: rrcb.gov.in
2. All the instructions must be read carefully before applying.
3. Fill the application form with complete details
4. Scan documents of photo and signature must be uploaded.
5. Take a print out of online generated form for further correspondence