ONGC 2017 Notification Details
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Other relevant information about ONGC Recruitment 2017
Post Name & No of posts
1. Field Duty Medical Officers: 10
2. General Duty Medical Officer: 01
3. Security Officer: 09
4. Specialists/Experts: 81
5. Apprentices: 3739
1. Field Duty Medical Officers: MBBS degree with relevant work experience
2. General Duty Medical Officer: MBBS degree with relevant work experience
3. Security Officer: Master degree with two years of services with either Central Police organization or Armed Forces
4. Specialists/Experts: Master degree in any stream or Bachelor degree in similar engineering stream
5. Apprentices: Matriculation/Intermediate/Graduation/ITI certificate in relevant trade
1. Field Duty Medical Officers: Rs.75000/- pm
2. General Duty Medical Officer: Rs.72000/- pm
3. Security Officer: Rs.24900/- to Rs.50500/- pm
4. Specialists/Experts: Rs.70000/- to Rs.120000/- pm
5. Apprentices: Not mentioned
30-33 yrs for post 03
40 -56 yrs for post 04
18 -24 yrs for post 05
For post 01 and 02 as per rules of ONGC
For post 3: Rs.500/- through online mode.
Marks obtained in 10th & ITI, CBT, Physical standard test, written test and interview as per post wise.
How to apply against this vacancy
Job hunters have to submit their application form through online mode from the official website ongcindia.com and send the hard copy of application form to the relevant postal address as mentioned in official notification for post all posts excluding post 01 & 02.
For post 01 and 02 Job hunters have to appear for walk-in interview along with their original copies of all important documents.