ITBP 2017 Notification Details
Other details about ITBP Recruitment 2017:-
Name of the organization: – Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force is the organization name
Employment No: davp/19143/11/0002/17-18
Name of the post: Applicants are invited to apply for the post of Constable.
Total no of vacancy: There are total 303 vacancies open for applying.
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed middle, Diploma in cutting and tailoring or 10th standard passed from a reputed Board or Institution.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not be less than 18 yrs and not more than 23 yrs.
Age Relaxation:- Relaxation in age will be given as per organizational norms.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be getting a pay scale for Rs.21700-69100/- per month.
Selection Mode: Candidates will be selected on basis of Physical measurement, written exam, skill test and medical exam.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging top UR/OBC/SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen categories are free from paying application fee towards this recruitment.
How to apply against ITBP Recruitment 2017:
1. Applicants interested to apply have to visit the official website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in for submission of their application form through online mode.
2. Read the instructions carefully before applying.
3. Now select the link on which you are interested to apply.
4. All the details must be filled in correct manner.
5. Upload scan copies of signature and passport size photograph.
6. Now click on submit button.
7. At last take a print out of online submitted application form for further communication.