ITBP 2017 Notification Details
Other details about ITBP Recruitment 2017:-
Name of the organization: – Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force is the organization name
Employment No: davp/19143_9_1718b
Name of the post: Job hunters are invited to apply for the post of Constable.
Total no of vacancy: There are total 62 vacancies open for applying.
Education Qualification: Job hunter willing to apply must have passed 10th standard / 12th from a recognized Board/Institution or any other equally marked qualification.
Age Limit: Job hunters age limit should not be less than 18 yrs and not more than 23 yrs.
Age Relaxation:- Relaxation in age will be given as per organizational norms.
Pay Scale: Job hunters will be getting a pay scale for Rs.25500-81100/- per month.
Selection Mode: Job hunters will be selected on basis of Physical measurement, written exam and medical exam.
Application Fee: Job hunters belonging top UR/OBC/SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen categories are free from paying application fee towards this recruitment.
How to apply against ITBP Recruitment 2017:
1. Job hunters interested to apply have to visit the official website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in for submission of their application form through online mode.
2. Read the instructions carefully before applying.
3. Now select the link on which you are interested to apply.
4. All the details must be filled in correct manner.
5. Upload scan copies of signature and passport size photograph.
6. Now click on submit button.
7. At last take a print out of online submitted application form for further communication.