CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017 Notification Details
Name of the organization
Central Board of Secondary Education
Name of the examination
National Eligibility Test and Junior Research Fellowship-November 2017
Availability of Admit Card
Job hunters can now download their admit card
Process of downloading admit card for CBSE UGC NET
1) Job hunters who have applied for the exam of CBSE UGC NET can log on to the official website cbsenet.nic.infor downloading their admit card
2) Click on the link at the bottom of the homepage mentioned as “Login for admit card and image correction – NET November, 2017”
3) Kindly enter your application number and password in the provided space and hit on “Login” option
4) Job hunters admit card is now open in front of them
5) Check all details and download it for appearing examination.
More relevant information regarding CBSE UGC NET
Total no of vacancy
Job hunters must be a Post Graduate in any subject with 55% mark secured from a recognized University/Institution.
Job hunter’s mode of selection will be Written Examination and Computer Based Test
As on 01st Nov, 2017; Job hunters max age should be 28 yrs for JRF and for NET it is not disclosed yet.