BPCL Recruitment 2017
Post Name – Management Trainee
No. of Post – Not Mentioned
Recently a recruitment notice has been issued by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. Job hunter can submit their application form for the post of Management Trainee via GATE 2018. Application form can be submitted on or before 02-02-2018.
Application form submitting starting date:- 05-01-2018
Application form submitting closing date:- 02-02-2018
BPCL 2017 Notification Details
More information related to BPCL Recruitment 2017
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
All over India
Management Trainee (Mechanical) is the offered post against this vacancy.
No of vacancy
Not yet disclosed by organization
Job hunters willing to apply must have passed BE/B.Tech or B.Sc degree in stream of Mechanical studies through AICTE or UGC approved Institution or University and Job hunters must have passed GATE 2018 examination.
Rs. 24900-50500/- on monthly basis
Job seekers age will be calculated as 25 yrs maximum as on 01-06-2018
Relaxation in age
Job hunters will be allowed for age relaxation as mentioned below:-
OBC (NCL): 03 yrs
SC/ST: 05 yrs
PWD: 10 yrs
Fee of application
Job hunters belonging to any category are exempted from paying application fee against this vacancy.
Mode of selection
Job seekers will be selected on below mentioned process:-
Marks obtained in GATE 2018
How to apply towards BPCL Recruitment 2017
1. Job hunters have to log on to the official website bharatpetroleum.com for submitting their application form.
2. Now applicants have to search for option “Career” link
3. Choose the link for which you wanted to apply
4. Press the button “Apply Online” option.
5. All the mandatory fields must be filled correctly.
6. Upload scan copies of photo and signature
7. Lastly take a print out of online generated form for further use.