Aadhar Card Online Form Details 2018
1. Voter ID
3. PAN Card
4. Driving License
5. Raasan Card
How to apply:-
1. Those citizens who wanted to print, verify or make correction in their Aadhar card can visit the official website of UIDAI i.e. uidai.gov.in
2. Now you can press on useful link option as per your requirements.
3. After typing your enrolment number that you have received at the time of enrolment in the registered mobile number you can get the electronic version of Aadhar Card.
4. For checking status of Aadhar card you can type your enrolment ID and your date of birth
5. If any kind of correction is required download application form from useful link option and apply for the correction process.
Importance of Aadhar Card Online Form 2018
Now days Aadhar card is used as most important verification proof for every Indian citizen. Kindly go through below mentioned points in which benefits of Aadhar Card is mentioned:-
1. Aadhar based direct benefits transfer (LPG Subsidy)
2. Jan DhanYojana
3. Passport in 10 days
4. Digital Locker
5. Voter Card Linking
6. Bank Account Linking
7. Opening new bank account
8. Provident Fund
9. Digital Life Certificate
It is also declared that Aadhar card will further be given more importance as many more schemes of government will be announced; it will be the mandatory identification proof.